Little Alf Stockists
Where can you purchase the Little Alf books and products from...
Happy Saturday Everyone! It’s a slightly dizzily but warm day here today in the Yorkshire Dales. Alfie is inside his stable for the day because of the odd rainy showery we keep getting but I’m hoping to get him out in to the paddock this afternoon for a leg stretch, even though the fields are extremely muddy now the snow has melted.
As the weather is picking up we are noticing the Little Alf shop is getting busier as tourism season is picking up here in the Yorkshire Dales! The opening hours of the Little Alf shop will be changing soon as Easter hits us to open 6 days a week! As well as that we are launching something very exciting soon which is ideal for families… so keep checking out our social media/website for more information.
Over the past few weeks we’ve had a few emails in asking about where you can purchase the Little Alf books and products from so I thought it would make an ideal blog post to tell you more about it and the lovely places you can visit.
Firstly, Little Alf’s memoir can be purchased from most ‘Waterstones’ across the UK and most book stores, so if you have one near pop in and see if you can see it. Little Alf’s memoir can also be purchased from Little Alf’s website, Little Alf’s shop and online at amazon. Here is the link - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Alf-story-pint-sized-forever/dp/0751568910
Secondly you can also purchase all the Little Alf books from Little Alf’s shop, online website and amazon! You can view all his books here on our author page - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hannah-Russell/e/B076FC9LGY/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
If your visiting…
If you’re visiting the Yorkshire Dales, this year than there are some great spots to visit which stock the Little Alf books….
- Berry’s farm shop / The wensleydale experience. Berry’s farm shop recently launched their new logo and name as ‘The Wensleydale experience’ and I must say it is a ‘must’ visit. I always go with my family and partner for lunch, it’s also a great place to visit in the winter months for a hot chocolate. When you go to Berry’s farm shop it’s like being at home and has a warm feeling when you step inside. They have locally sourced foods and products inside their farm shop and have also won awards for there exceptional skills and food! The farm shop stock a Little Alf shelf which is full of the Little Alf books and have the 2 Buddy’s available. Find out more here - https://www.wensleydale-experience.com/
- Brymor Ice cream parlour – If you’ve not heard of Brymor than I’ll be surprised! They serve the most delicious ice cream and I visit nearly every week during the summer months. My favourite flavour must be the ‘Nutty Toffee’ its just delicious. Brymor has a huge parlour and outside play area, they have also recently opened an inside play area for the children. Brymor stock the full set of the Little Alf books and Little Alf Buddys. You can find out more here - http://www.brymordairy.co.uk/Ice-Cream
- Lake side country café – A trip to the lakeside is well worth a visit for those looking for a real enjoyable family day out or a relaxing meal with friends. They have a range of locally sourced food available, I partially love the cheese and pickle sandwich. The Lakeside also has a large outdoor play area for the children and next door is a huge Garden shop. My dad loves gardening so every time I visit I must take him along… The Lakeside country café stock the full range of Little Alf books and the Little Alf buddy’s! Find out more here - http://www.thelakesidefarmshop.co.uk/
- Imagined things book shop Harrogate – Nestled in Harrogate lies one of my most favourite independent book shops, online imagined things book shop is described as ‘one of a kind’ and it truly is! The shop is a place of wonder and has stories that will stay with you forever. The book shop stocks Little Alf’s books and Buddy’s! You can find out more here online - http://www.imaginedthings.co.uk/
- The Little Alf shop in Leyburn Market Town - Naturally I can’t miss off Little Alf’s very own shop, located in Leyburn Market Town the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. You must visit if your passing through and you can see what we have in store and find out more about him! Usually on Saturdays you will find me in store, I love working in my Little Alf shop as I could talk about him all day long. You can find out more about visiting here online - https://www.littlealf.com/Visit/Little-Alf-Shop
There we go a list of Little Alf’s stockists, online and book shop information. If your interested in stocking any of the Little Alf products than just get in touch, we love linking up with new business and building a working relationship.
If you have any questions about the books or Little Alf just send us a message via the contact page or via social media.
Bye for now,
Hannah & Little Alf X